|Location||The Blue Sea Kingdom|
|Affiliation||Wadanohara's Familiars |
The Blue Sea Kingdom
Dolpi has short, dark grey hair cut into a bob style; her dorsal fin protrudes from the top of her head and is somewhat small. She has black sclera with white pupils and a dolphin tail matching her hair color.
She wears a dark blue sleeveless sailor like dress reaching around hip length, with dark blue cuffs. The pocket edge, collar, the edges of the cuffs and bottom of the dress are accented with white stripes. The dress has six, golden buttons on the front and two matching buttons on each cuff. Dolphi wears white stockings and black buckle up shoes.
Although scared of sharks and other scary things, Dolpi is normally nice and quiet. She loves to draw like Memoca, but Memoca constantly scares her for fun. She is easily startled and grossed out. It is shown she sometimes speaks childish, simplistic sentences that can occasionally be grammatically incorrect. Often times these sentences only use one, two, or three words. However, despite her timid and fragile personality, when something she cares about is being threatened (i.e the sea, Wadanohara, etc.) she acts very angrily and doesn't seem fearful. In the manga of Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea, she is seen chasing Memoca with an axe, which could mean she has some kind of disorder .
Nothing much has been known about Dolpi's past.
- Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea - Wadanohara's familiar.
Wadanohara is Dolpi's friend and master. She is usually protected or comforted by Wadanohara.
Memoca is Dolpi's friend and a fellow familiar of Wadanohara. Memoca enjoys teasing and scaring Dolphi for fun; these shenanigans are usually put to an end by Fukami or Wadanohara. In the manga, Dolpi chased Memoca with an ax for teasing her too much.
Fukami is Dolpi's friend and a fellow familiar of Wadanohara.
Samekichi is Dolpi's fellow familiar of Wadanohara. Dolphi was extremely frightened of him for the first half of the game.
- Most of her moves seem to be based on dolphin show moves.
- Many fans mistake her as being male.
- As stated in the physical copy of volume one of the manga, her favourite colour is yellow. Her favourite food is cute steamed bread. Her specialty is playing the ball and dashing.
- Her name is derived from "Dolphin." 
- Dolpi is afraid of sharks even though, in real life, sharks are the ones who usually fear dolphins.
- She has a sword as her favorite weapon.
- She's mistaken as a shark sometimes, evident by Chlomaki mistaking her as one.
- In the English version of Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea translated by vgperson, Dolpi is known as Dolphi. After the release of the game, Deep-Sea Prisoner changed the romanization of her name present on her character page to Dolpi. Why her name was changed was unknown. One possibility is that the name change was meant to preserve the Japanese pronunciation; whereas Dolphi would be pronounced as "doll-fee", Dolpi would be pronounced as "doll-pi", which is closer in line with the Japanese pronunciation.
- "....Not a shark."
Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea
|Enemies · Items|
|Major||Dolpi · Fukami · Helica · Meikai · Memoca · Mikotsuhime · Pulmo · Samekichi · Syakesan · Tatsumiya · Totsusahime · Uomihime · Wadanohara|
|Minor||Adauchi · Aom · Artamos · Cherryblod · Chlomaki · Creamil · Daimajo · Doloz · Hofuru · Idate · Irena · Jiiya · Laurentia · Lobco · Met · Minero · Miyura · Nekoyama · Old · Rimorimo · Seguro · Sheep · Squid · Stella · Tarako · The Sea King · Tomoshibi · Totsusa Soldier · Tsuribari · Ver Million|
|Cameo||Amemiya · Bloody Mary · Giltz · Gyakuten · Hanahata · Kaen · Kagimori · Maekami · Mogeko · Noir · Ptomain · Reley Lo · Rock · Sagan · Shiroma · Shiroame · Starlit Night · Sullivan · Syokamori · Tetsuzora · Tokinome · Tsumuri · Yohira · Ziki|