|“||The sea's so biiig!||”|
–Memoca, Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea
|Location||The Blue Sea Kingdom|
|Affiliation||Wadanohara's Familiars |
The Blue Sea Kingdom
Memoca has short, white, layered hair with a yellow streak covering her right eye. She wears a small white sailor hat tilted to the left side of her head. Her eyes are golden yellow. She also has seagull wings and a small, white tail.
She wears a white, sailor like dress, which reaches slightly below her hips. The collar, pocket edge and lower portion of the sleeves are accented with black and a small, golden anchor design is found in the lower left corner. The front of the dress contains a large, light gray oval, with a slightly darker lining and six golden buttons. Memoca also wears tan stockings and black Mary Jane shoes.
Memoca is easily the most energetic of Wadanohara's familiars. She tends to speak her mind, even when it's not appropriate, such as when she goes as far as to ridicule Uomihime. She commonly has a mischievous attitude, evident when she teases Dolpi to tears and harasses Lobco by throwing slugs at her.
She is extremely protective and loyal of her friends, showing hostility to Samekichi and Chlomaki immediately after they insulted Wadanohara and Dolphi respectively. Memoca loves to draw and she also has a love of food, except for any food containing fowl.
Memoca also uses nicknames for all of her friends. Wadda (Wadanohara), Dolph (Dolpi), and Fukamin (Fukami).
Not much else is known about her besides the fact that she came from outside the sea, and travelled to the Totsusa Kingdom before.
- Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea - Memoca appeared as one of Wadanohara's three familiars in the beginning of the game, and is one of the members of the fighting party.
Wadanohara is Memoca's master and friend. She seems to be the closest friend of Wadanohara.
Dolphi is Memoca's friend and a fellow familiar of Wadanohara. Memoca has a habit of scaring and teasing Dolphi to the point of tears for her own amusement.
Fukami is Memoca's friend and a fellow familiar of Wadanohara.
Samekichi is Memoca's fellow familiar of Wadanohara. She disliked him due to her misunderstanding on the first half of the game.
- It was said that Memoca visited the Totsusa Kingdom before she was Wadanohara's familiar and that she was able to see Artamos in his rabbit form.
- Similar to Dolpi, Memoca tends to be an assumed male by many, due to her demeanor and appearance.
- Memoca's name is Kamome read backwards.
- Kamome means "seagull".
- As stated in the physical copy of volume one of the manga, her favourite colour is orange. Her favourite food is various type of fruits and sea grapes. Her speciality is drawing using crayons, and flying.
- Despite blatantly vocalizing her hatred of roast fowl in the beginning of Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, nothing aside from the item's intended purpose (which is healing 250HP) actually happens should the player give it to her prior to the cutscene.
- She has a knife (seagull knife) as her favorite weapon.
- "What the heckie?! Totsusa Kingdom!!!"
- "Hey Dolph, did you know? If you wish on a shooting rainbow your wish comes true!"
Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea Characters
|Major||Dolpi · Fukami · Helica · Meikai · Memoca · Mikotsuhime · Pulmo · Samekichi · Syakesan · Tatsumiya · Totsusahime · Uomihime · Wadanohara|
|Minor||Adauchi · Aom · Artamos · Cherryblod · Chlomaki · Creamil · Daimajo · Doloz · Hofuru · Idate · Irena · Jiiya · Laurentia · Lobco · Met · Minero · Miyura · Nekoyama · Old · Rimorimo · Seguro · Sheep · Squid · Stella · Tarako · The Sea King · Tomoshibi · Totsusa Soldier · Tsuribari · Ver Million|
|Cameo||Amemiya · Bloody Mary · Giltz · Gyakuten · Hanahata · Kaen · Kagimori · Maekami · Mogeko · Noir · Ptomain · Reley Lo · Rock · Sagan · Shiroma · Shiroame · Starlit Night · Sullivan · Syokamori · Tetsuzora · Tokinome · Tsumuri · Yohira · Ziki|