|Relatives||Samekichi (Father) |
Minami has short, messy dark blue green hair with two longer bangs at the front; raceless white skin and gray green eyes. He wears a sailor-inspired outfit, complete with a matching cap, suspenders, gray socks, and dark blue shoes. He carries a shark purse with him that resembles Samekichi. He possesses a youthful appearance, suggesting he is a young child.
It has been said that Minami's appearance to akin to his father's.
Not much is known about him, but he appears to have a cheerful personality.
It has been said that Minami's personality is akin to his mother's.
Minami has yet to make any substantial appearances in Deep-Sea Prisoner's creations.
Minami has not yet made an appearance in any games or comics, and has had no known dialogue.
- The first header he appears in, he is seen holding hands with two people; Wadanohara and Samekichi.
- The second website header appearance he makes is with Nekoyama; Minami is seen holding him, while beside a more cartoon-drawn style seagull (possibly Memoca in seagull form). In the background is a silhouette, in the shape of Wadanohara sitting on Samekichi in his shark form.
- The third header he is in, he is seen eating what appears to be sakuramochi with Memoca flying above in her seagull form.
Being his mother, the two are close, and have often been seen together. The two possess similar hobbies and interest for birds. Minami is similar to personality with his mother.
As his father, Minami has made several appearances alongside Samekichi as well as his mother, and it has been said that Minami's appearance is similar to his father's.
Minami and Memoca have been shown together in two headers and a Sunahama update from March 18th, 2017 that depicted Memoca perched on top of his head. It should also be noted that, excluding his father, Memoca is the only one of his mother's familiars he has been seen interacting with.
Possibly his familiar, it is unknown what type of relationship they have other than Kirukiru mentioning him by in a suggestive manner and wearing the same star symbol as him.
- His name translates to “beautiful waves”.
- In one of Deep-Sea Prisoner's works, it's shown that as an adult, Minami has a height of 186cm.
- His name apparently is taken from his father's original name.
- His appearance is similar to that of his father's, while his personality is more akin to his mother's.
- He was seen hiding inside a Jellyfish's tentacles in Sunahama 2017/05/28 (Jellyfish may be Killkill or "Fuwa~n" Jellyfish in animal form)
- As of September 7th, 2017 Minami has been ranked 23rd on the Deep Sea Prisoner's popularity poll.
- He is the only character present in the Top 25 to have no dialogue or quotes attributed to him, at the time of the poll.